A number of excellent new training opportunities, supported by Creative Skillset Cymru, S4C, TAC and the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government, have been established. As part of the Skills for the Digital Economy programme, £386,500 is being invested on training which will cover areas such as Co-production, Directing, Producing, Lighting, and Hair and Makeup.
The courses have all been heavily subsidised and are far cheaper than what you would usually expect to pay for training courses of this standard.
• Sales and Marketing with an emphasis on Social Media
• 'GLOBAL'- International Markets for Welsh Media Content
• Directing / Location Directing as Visual Story-telling training
• Multi-camera Directing for Experienced Multi-camera Directors
• Hair and Makeup Training (SFX/Prosthetics/Facial Hair/Period Hairdressing)
• Shooting with Large Sensor Cameras
• Lighting for HD Television Drama
To apply for a place on a training course, you will need to contact the relevant training provider. Contact details are provided under the relevant training course page on the Creative Skillset website http://www.creativeskillset.org/uk/cymru/Training/ .
If you would like to discuss the Skills for the Digital Economy programme, contact Rhidian Dafydd on 029 2045 9155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Freephone - 0800 9173 408
Read some of the many One Carmarthenshire success stories.
We’d love to help you with your success!Read Stories